a very, very important & interesting article.
I am not allowed to publish it here.
Anti-Gay Christian Right Attorney Busted for Horrifying Sex Offenses
An attorney for the Alliance Defense Fund  (ADF) is facing some very serious charges. ADF is a “Christian” consortium of attorneys dedicated to “transforming the legal system and advocating for religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family.” They do this mostly by filing lawsuits  to undermine any progress the LGBT community makes in the pursuit of equality.
From the New Hamphsire Concord Monitor: 
A Manchester lawyer took a teenage girl to Canada, had her engage in sexual activity and convinced her to let it be filmed, according to federal indictments.
FBI agents swiftly arrested Lisa Biron yesterday morning as she awaited a hearing on child pornography charges at Manchester’s district court. About 9 a.m. FBI agents entered the courtroom, told Biron to leave her belongings and took her into an adjoining conference room where she remained for several minutes before coming out in handcuffs.
Outside, Biron ducked her head below the backseat window of a white vehicle as it was driven away from the courthouse.
A few hours later in U.S. District Court in Concord, Biron, who is associated with a national coalition of Christian lawyers, was formally told of the federal charges against her: transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, possession of child pornography and five counts of sexual exploitation of children.
Judge Landya McCafferty decided to detain Biron yesterday, largely, she said, because she is believed to have broken most of the bail conditions imposed on the district-level pornography charges.
A judge there ordered Biron last month to use her computer only for work, not possess weapons and have no contact with the teenage girl in the five videos and two pictures found on her computer.
Among the allegations:
- Two witnesses have testified to seeing Biron in possession of ecstasy, marijuana and cocaine.
- Biron sent a threatening text message to the person who turned her in to the police, advising him he would have to watch his back “FOR EVER.”
- Biron sent a text to a friend saying she might flee to Cuba because she had “nothing left.”
- Biron has asked people to lie to law enforcement about her case.
- Other juveniles have been subjected to Biron’s sexual activity and drug use.
Biron’s employer, The Alliance Defense Fund, made news this week by distributing a memo to county clerks in Maryland, Maine and Washington  encouraging them not to issue same-sex marriage certificates to couples wishing to wed in those states. “Religious freedom is paramount to every American, including those issuing marriage licenses. They can perform their job without violating their conscience,” the Christian Taliban Mullahs advised.
It isn’t known if Biron was among the attorneys that encouraged clerks to stand their ground on their deeply held religious beliefs.
On Anniversary of Hunger Strike Pelican Bay Prisoners in Solitary Confinement See No Change, Request Intervention of CA Governor | Center for Constitutional Rights
» Newsroom » Press Releases
Pelican Bay Security Housing Unit (SHU) prisoners have organized to combat cruel conditions of confinement, and…
October 29, 2012, New York — Today, in response to Mayor Bloomberg‘s statement at last…
On Anniversary of Hunger Strike Pelican Bay Prisoners in Solitary Confinement See No Change, Request Intervention of CA Governor
Prisoners Also Issue Historic Agreement to End Racial Hostilities
October 16, 2012, New York and Crescent City, CA– On the one year anniversary of the end of their hunger strikes and the agreements struck with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), prisoners in the Security Housing Unit (SHU) of Pelican Bay State Prison in Crescent City, California, sent an open letter to Governor Jerry Brown expressing frustration at changes that have failed to materialize. In their letter, they demanded an end to the policies that have led to hundreds of prisoners being placed in solitary confinement for more than a decade, and in many cases for over 20 years. Citing bad faith on the part of the CDCR following their agreements, the prisoners asked for the governor’s support and intervention.
The Center for Constitutional Rights is dedicated to advancing and protecting the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Founded in 1966 by attorneys who represented civil rights movements in the South, CCR is a non-profit legal and educational organization committed to the creative use of law as a positive force for social change.
- On Anniversary of Hunger Strike Pelican Bay Prisoners in Solitary Confinement See No Change (yubanet.com)
- Rights group: isolation units in California prisons cruel (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Suicide In Solitary: The Death of Alex Machado (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty International Denounces Torture in California Prisons –Interview w/ Tessa Murphy (indybay.org)
- Pennsylvania Lawmakers Hear Testimony on the Torture of Solitary Confinement (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- “There are no windows here!” A Man Returns to Solitary… (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Where Are All The Photographs Of Solitary Confinement? (prisonphotography.org)